Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a long-time Renaissance

i pass through the old school
just bring a piece of paper
i just try to have a peace at there...
and just waiting for the time to come.

all then...you walk towards in the hall..
paralyzes me for a moment..
tou really stun my heart..
you really bind my eyes..
everything stare at you at once...

is this a love?
i've been waiting for...
never felt like this at once..
you really shout my heart to broke up the chain..
having me to talk to you...

just at that time,..
you go to that men..
and when he hold your hands...
and kiss you solely....
.........................................................
"YOU BROKE MY LOVE"...

time to go.
i know i cant ...
i know i shouldnt,,
just at once...
that loves gone,,,,,,away!!!

1 komentar:

  1. huaahhhh del, noe like this lah!!
    hehe ternyata bs juga lo gak seserius biasanya (selain ekonomi) hehe :p

    ReplyDelete