Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another Suck "Holiday"

Yeah...truly or not, this holiday really not holiday anymore...Wuu, just though what kind of human being that sleep at 2.00 am and wake up at 11.00am?? what a cow! but that's me, this holiday brings much boredom and tiring. What should I do to spend this holiday? I have no idea..

Starting with playing games, Yu-Gi-Oh, but surely that game is truly easy for me, not challenging at all. Then i started to watch DVD, but not much interesting movies available for now. I try to read a book, but it wont last long, in 30 minutes, i got sleep. Hooah...I wonder if i could bought some RPG games, and PS2, and a 14inch TV in my room. That would be interesting, that would make this holiday turn into nice holiday!!!

I wonder to watch Avatar, but still i had many payable to be paid off. Books loan, dvd loan, and my room rent, those haven't paid off. Damn,,i couldn't spend much to purcahase those stuffs...

And,,today,,28 December,,1 month left..Truly long if i just spend it in my room, play games and whispering-for-thing that i can't realize..I remember last year when iwas in Padang, and spebd wonderful time with my pals, KGTK and play Digimon 2. Nice, and amazing!!! Huuffft,,now i am alone, alone to move..alone in this "HOLEDAY"!!

Haah..but i have to turn my spirit on,,it just started bro!! Just enjoy it,,try to find something fun...(Still wondering what it is??)....
Yeah,,,i need to convince myself in this holiday....



HAPPY :HOLEDAY:!!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment