Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Updating

Hello there, its quite a long time since my last post. I am now busy with several stuffs, which exhaust me. But i make fun of it tough. Since my graduation in September, i intensively learn a lot, reading as much book as I can, review course books, and taking online courses to support my study. Taking break from college life, before going to work, is really helpful to cure your pain after doing final thesis. But that doesn't simply mean I'm doing nothing. Lot things to do to upgrade myself with new thing.

Here are stuffs I'm doing now :
1. Teaching up to seven classes. Nothing special, just regular activities, teaching, review materials, etc. Yet, i found it lot interesting doing this. I might pay you a little, but gives you a lot of things. I learn how to introduce materials with simplest ways, as well as building networks with students, and lecturers.

2. Taking online course. I am now taking computational investing class at coursera.org . Just click it, and you found hundreds available classes for you to take, and ITS FREE!

3. Launching a financial literacy programs. Finally, i can make it! After several months of waiting (since my paper in MAPRES), i finally can gather several people to conceptualize this program to make it real. We plan to launch a twitter that gives you materials about financial planning, launch an e-book, and within a year, launch a software that helps you manage investment/budgets. I am really enthusiastic to launch this program soon! And hope it can last long..:D

4. Read books. Here is my reading list ( if you interested in the same topics) :

1. Poor Economics by Ester Duflo and Abhijit
2. I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi

Its gonna be my reading list up until year end. I put a huge interest on developing financial model for poor ( you can infer based on my reading list). Wish i could find some insights to make it real.

Thats all for now. See you on my next post! :D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment