Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Introductory

Ini pertama kali saya mengelola blog,,huww....what a hard task..but,,let me introduce myself...humm..i'd like to use english in my blog in order to make it more precise and well-known..my name is Muhammad Fadel Noorsal, people call me Fadel. I was born in Padang, 27 April 1992, so i'm 17 years now. Recently, i am a student in the former University in Indonesia, in Universitas Indonesia, majority Economic, Management Department and i am in second semester recently.

Let move to my personal information, dont think roughly before :)...i'm the older son from 3 siblings...2 others, are in Senior High School, and Elementary School. I'd like to explain a bit about my family. I come from a well-fair family, a humble but happy family. My father is an employee in Bank Bukopin, and my mother is also an employee in Bank Rakyat Indonesia, both of them graduated from Management. I think i could get one reason of why i choose Economy, it based on my family background afterall...:)..

Yap,,i think that is enough for a starting introuction. Hope this will not be the last posting of mine....( how come it become the last?, sign of my lazyness..hha..)..and nice to know everyone who enter to this humble and unknown blog...."ARIGATO!!"...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment