Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

There She is, my Little Fairy

Oh Hello Girl.
You are so different
I see, you are so beautiful
I see, you are so charming
I see, you have a good eyes
I can;t look back over your glimpse
I see, you have a shiny skin
I can't forget the moment i touch it
I see, your face is so beautiful
I can't stop to see over you every time we meet

I know that you are different
You're a little girl, but struggling like a tall man
I never see someone likes you
One who always have a superior aspire
One who always support others when they are down
One who not let herself down by others
One who never say give up

I am proud for having you
You complete another missing puzzle
Forgive me for doubting you earlier
I now believe
That our bonds should be kept for our self
That our sweat won't be useless
That our hope would become true for sure
You, my little fairies
Thank you for stood besides me
Thank you for coloring my new life
Thank you for keep strong against me

I am here for you, for now and then..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment