Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What I'm Concerning On

Okayh, i am ruined now. As i've previously wrote, this lebaran is totally different. Perhaps there are too much trivial things i worried about. I can't just sit down.

Let me list several points, or perhaps subject that i concern about :
1. Religion and Faith > Philosophies. Balancing is the key, assuring i will not be an Ateis, right after I read Marx, or Nietzche

2. Economics > Poverty, Urban Planning, Industrial Cluster, Farming and Marine. I would rather read conventional economics than financial, although i majoring financial.

3. Equality > Chauvinism

4. Leadership > I have worried with the way i lead people. However, there always time to reform

5. Islam > I fully believe, if religion and God exist, Islam is the most reasonable faith among other. To enhance and profound my understanding towards Islam, i push myself harder to spent more time to read Qur'an and other Islamic books.

6. Post-Graduate/Master Degree. I terribly have no idea. The option would be industrial, manpower, and financial

0 komentar:

Post a Comment