Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

This Semester Important Notes

1. My recent activities have ruin most of my schedules. I fully perceived that i overlap with my tasks.

2. While i concerning for committee matters, i just could not left my passions, reading and writing essay which i strongly believe distort my concentration.

3. I only take 18 course credits, but i feel it even harder that previous semester for me have taken a month holiday. I just can not stop thinking about exchanging my own concentration.

4. Theology philosophies, ruined my own belief with a so confusing question. However, a strong stance have help to protect myself from odd thought.

5. Absence of English course-taking, since i enter this university, left me behind than others. I strongly intent to take English course next year.

6. I felt that HR is more interesting than finance. It comes for 2 reason :a. Higher chance to be accepted as lecturer as the competition in HR area is less competitive than Finance. b. I finally found a lecturer, who is eligible to guide me. And she is HR lecturer.


LET ME OUT OF THIS!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment